VEDA = Vlog Every Day in April is a challenge to make a video every day for a month. It’s a tradition in our community to help video lovers learn the ropes on how to using a camera to make a connection with people online.
SSS = If you’re wondering what the “SSS” in #SSSVEDA stands for, it stands for “Savvy Sexy Social” which was the name of my vlog when we started this challenge together. Beginning in August 2013, #SSSVEDA has occurred biannually since and brought so many new vloggers together, growing significantly in these last 5 years. This April is the 10th biannual #SSSVEDA! It felt appropriate to keep the name just the way it is, no matter what changes have happened over time. 🙂
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up below with some basic information about yourself. This is where the #SSSVEDA tribe can find each other and follow along with everyone’s content.
- Get familiar with the other participants in the group by checking out the spreadsheet below (automatically updated whenever someone signs up.)
- Meet and greet with the community on Twitter using the tribe hashtag: #SSSVEDA
- On April 1, 2018, upload your first video and then post a new one every day for the rest of the month.
- Talk about anything you want OR get help from the complimentary topic calendar below. We also recommend you check out my resource of 1000 free video ideas HERE! You should never have a reason to miss a day for lack of content ideas.
- Through the Facebook group, hashtag activity and your video subscriptions, follow along with other video creators and engage their content. The more you give, the more likely you will receive and have great people supporting and spreading the word about you!
- Now get signed up and start subscribing to other creators! Tell your friends to join us and get that camera ready!
Sign up for #SSSVEDA:
If you do not see your information, please wait a couple minutes and refresh. Google forms take a minute to populate.
Subscribe to our daily topics:
Add these topics to your calendar!